While we hope that you are happy with your SeaVees purchase, we understand that sometimes shoes don’t fit or that you may have changed your mind on a color or style. That’s not a problem, you may return or exchange your items based on the following criteria:
- You made your purchase within the past 30 days.
- The item you purchased is still in its original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered).
- The item you purchased is still in its original shoebox. (unaltered)
To exchange please send back your original order.
To return or exchange:
- Please complete the Returns Form (you’ll find this with your dispatch note), indicating the reason for the exchange.
- Put all the items you want to return in their original packaging, remebering to enclose the completed Returns Form. Secure the parcel well, and then attach one of the address labels enclosed with your purchase. Please note, we cannot refund the original delivery charge in the case of returns (except in the case of faulty items)
- When posting your item(s) back to us by Royal Mail, we recommend you ask for a proof of posting slip, as parcels can get lost in the post and the return will remain your responsibility until we receive it. If returning by Collect+ you will have to take your item to a participating store, where you will be given proof of postage and a tracking number – to find your nearest Collect+ store visit: http://www.collectplus.co.uk/orders/new All Collect+ orders are covered to the value of £50, but if your purchase exceeds this value, or you are returning by Royal Mail, you may wish to use a signature-required service for extra peace of mind. This is because, unfortunately, we cannot accept responsibility for parcels that do not make it back to us. If you live outside the UK, when handing the parcel over to your chosen carrier, we advise you to choose a signature-required service and retain the proof of posting slip.
- Your replacement item(s) will be sent out to you free of charge once we have received your return.
If we do not have your required exchange item in stock, we will email you to let you know and credit your credit/debit card with the refund amount.
You have 30 days from receipt to make a return or exchange, so don’t leave it too late!
Please return any items to us in their original condition with the original packaging and all product labels still attached. We may not be able to process your exchange or return otherwise.
We promise to give you a full refund if you receive faulty or damaged goods.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
All returns and exchanges must be sent to SeaVees UK, Distribution Unit 2 Walker Industrial Estate, Walker Road, Blackburn, BB1 2QE
We are here to help! If you have any questions during this process please reach out here.